Monday, October 8, 2007

Rams vs Cards

Another late night flight back from Baton Rouge had me miss watching the game. Any other year this would not be the case but my Alma mater has something pretty special going on.

Quick Hits:

Good to see that Linehan still has the guys playing hard. Too many injuries for Tom Landry to combat.

Good to see we could run the ball with a rookie and patchwork OL.

Glad to see some points, too bad the Cards had more at the end.

Welcome back Fakir Brown!

My suggestion and I only suggest this because it's working for me. View this season as an extended preseason. We can watch up and coming players mature, and see what positions certainly need to be addressed in the draft and offseason.

After all with all the injuries we have most knowledgeable NFL fans' sympathy at this point.

GO Rams!

No comments: