Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Early Offseason Thoughts

Not a classy move firing OL Coach Paul Bodreau, if Linehan can't accurately be judged on his coaching due to injuries someone explain this one.

If Greg Oslen wasn't Scott Linehan's boy he would have been fired last season.

The Rams have floated some big names out there in Cam Cameron and Hudson Houck and potential replacements for the two coaches recently fired. I'm sure they may be looking for more job security unless they really believe this is all due to injuries.

The Rams have to be active and astute in free agency. They have had some hits (Witherspoon, Fakir Brown), but way too many misses ( Chavous, Bennett, Hall).

The draft will be interesting if we have the options of best DE, OT, and RB.

Lastly I know this is a Rams board but I must give my congratulations to my Alma mater for winning the national championship.

LSU Tigers 2007 National Champions!

LSURAM

No comments: