Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Preseason week #2

OK defensively we saw improvements, albeit against many of the Chargers back-ups. I say again that I like Jim Haslett as a defensive coordinator and I am not opposed to seeing him as a head coach even if its with the Rams. The fire and passion he brings is infectious to the defense. I still feel that the "cupboard was bare" from a talent standpoint on the defensive side when Haslett took over.

Offensively this team doesn't have an identity. Long gone are the days of GSOT. What are the present Rams on offense? Bruising Steven Jackson 30-35 times a game and playing field position? A updated version of the GSOT with the KC twist?

To me this team has no identity because the coach doesn't have one. Linehan can play the opposite game all he wants (shaved head, tough camp, train away for STL, wear different clothing), until he steps up and says this is my team and we are going to do it my way, this team will continue to look dysfunctional.


RAM On!

No comments: