Monday, December 15, 2008

Rams vs Seahawks

My first entire game in awhile.....

I am convinced it's the players now. I was on the fence about the iffy play calling and the players who in the late stages of the season still are missing assignments, and running incorrect routes.

Fumbles, dropped passes, missed tackles, missed coverages (ATOGWE), can't all be attributed to coaching. These guys are still making the same mistakes, and since their is a lack of talent and depth they continue to start.

I was feeling pretty good about this team during the 1st half, then that optimism dissipated. I still am not sold that Haslett's not the right guy to turn it around. Naysayers say what you will, but at least he has a plan for the future, and the future hopefully will be better than the present.

Ram On!

No comments: